Sunday 25 January 2009

Sopor & the Johnsons

I feel really bad doing this, but there is just how it looks like... (although I think that Sopor's productions are just too unique to be compared with anything. And I think Antony's album, and the rest of his photos in this style, are just too shoddy for my taste)

Cover of the album of Antony & The Johnsons "Another World"


Covers of the album and the book "Les Fleurs du Mal" by brilliant Anna-Varney Cantodea in Sopor Aeternus & The Ensamble of the Shadows

Extraordinary artwork by Anna-Varney and Joachim Luetke
(go to Sopor Aeternus section. In December I ordered album "La Chambre d'Echo", together with the 128-pages book with photos, and I'm still thrilled and enchanted. But of course I was pissed off at the execution - they have destroyed so many brilliant works by using 2 pages for one photo!!! You get this awfull bend in the middle. And some photographs/paintings just do not tolerate it!)

No comments: